Chartered Boat Tours from Portrush
Donegal and Derry/Londonderry Boat Tours
- Inistrahull Island
- Lough Foyle
Rathlin Boat Tour
- Rathlin Puffin Sanctuary
- Bruce's Cave
- West and East Lighthouses
- Seal colony Boat Trip.
Scottish Boat Tours
- Islay is great for whisky distillery tours, golfing or a day's walking
- Jura offers whisky tours, walking and climbing. The "paps" of Jura are fantastic for walkers
- Gigha known as "God's Isle" where the Achamore Gardens are outstanding
- Sanda Island is privately owned, there is a two and a half mile walk to the lighthouse passing St. Ninian's chapel which dates back to the middle ages and a good restaurant
- Mackrihanish Golf Course is of course perfect for golfers.
Boat charters are available for special occasions and events:
- TV/Film Media projects
- Ferry service - N.Ireland /Scottish Isles/Donegal/Isle of Man/Rathlin Island
- Scattering of ashes and memorial services
- Hen/Stag trips
- Birthday parties
- Anniversary tours
- Corporate team building days
- Hiking/walking days.
Should you wish to discuss availability and prices for private charter just either give us a ring on (07761696060) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to discuss arrangements with you.